- New gallery: Circus Lumica in Kamppi Shopping Center
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Helsinki 2012-2013
- New gallery: Miss Helsinki 2013 Final
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Lapland and Kuusamo 2013
- New gallery: New Year 2013 Celebrations at Senate Square
- New gallery: I love me 2012 – Wedding and Evening Dress Fashion Show
- My exhibitions in Helsinki
- New gallery: Russian Ballet Stars in Lahti 2012
- Art of landscape photography
- Art prints
- Photography course
- Photography equipment
- Street photography
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Fire Circus Walkea (Tulisirkus Walkea) was part of the Lux Helsinki event. This year the show was in the open-air amphitheatre behind the Finnish National Opera. Performers of this show were Antti Suniala, Valerie Sealey and Joshua Dyffort.
I visited first time the New Year celebrations at Helsinki City Senate Square with camera and tripod. The Senate Square was lit up by the light and video show jointly produced by Mural Media and Agent Pekka. There was also a video presentation called Ylistys Helsingille (Praise to Helsinki), which used a 3D architectural mapping technique, emblazoning Helsinki Cathedral with light.
Linnanmäki arranged annual Carnival of Light event in last October. I visited it twice, and took photos of the fire art performances and amusement park lights.
In August 2011 I visited Koli. I stayed in Koli and surrounding area about one week. During three mornings I went to photograph sunrise at the top of Koli. That meant that wake up was before 4 am….