- New gallery: Circus Lumica in Kamppi Shopping Center
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Helsinki 2012-2013
- New gallery: Miss Helsinki 2013 Final
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Lapland and Kuusamo 2013
- New gallery: New Year 2013 Celebrations at Senate Square
- New gallery: I love me 2012 – Wedding and Evening Dress Fashion Show
- My exhibitions in Helsinki
- New gallery: Russian Ballet Stars in Lahti 2012
- Art of landscape photography
- Art prints
- Photography course
- Photography equipment
- Street photography
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The European Design Awards (ED-Awards) are annual awards presented to European designers for outstanding work in the communication design field. ED-Awards is organized by European design magazines.
Finnish National Ballet had a public performance on Senate Square in Helsinki last Friday. This performance was the start of their summer tour around Finland. The programme was a mix of classical ballet and contemporary dance.
Update 19.6.: The Finnish National Ballet on Senate Square gallery has been updated: more photos added and the names of productions are listed below each photo.
Marimekko arranged their annual summer fashion show in the Esplanade Park yesterday. This year all the models of the show were dancers from the National Ballet. And typically they did not walk on the catwalk, they danced or run I have now added a small gallery from that fashion show.
Update 10.6.: I updated the gallery and added 25 new photos.
The Regional Organisation of Enterprises in Helsinki (Helsingin Yrittäjät) arranged on 8.5. Yritystä Stadiin! 2012 fair. This fair promoted entrepreneurship and offered a lot of information and lectures to people that are interested about entrepreneurship. I photographed this event for Helsingin Yrittäjät, so you can find a big gallery at their website.
I visited yesterday in Helsinki Underground Art event in Kaapelitehdas. There was art exhibition with 25 artists, live painting and arts&crafts sale. I photographed the Wannabe Ballerinas and the robot sculptures made by JJJanne (I could not find website for JJJanne).