- Landcape photography course and workshops next summer in Saaremaa, Estonia
- New gallery: Império do Papagaio at Kallio Kukkii 2013 Festival
- New gallery: Circus Lumica in Kamppi Shopping Center
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Helsinki 2012-2013
- New gallery: Miss Helsinki 2013 Final
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Lapland and Kuusamo 2013
- New gallery: New Year 2013 Celebrations at Senate Square
- New gallery: I love me 2012 – Wedding and Evening Dress Fashion Show
- Art of landscape photography
- Art prints
- Photography course
- Photography equipment
- Street photography
Category Archives: Event
Kallio Kukkii Festival was arranged 10.5.-19.5.2013. The festival offers different cultural events organized by various local associations, communities and enterprises. Part of this festival was also the parade that was arranged last Sunday. The main focus of the parade was The Samba School Império do Papagaio.
Kamppi shopping center arranged “spring opening event” on 12.4.2013. In addition to fashion shows and various musicians, also Circus Lumica had circus performance there. The five stories high lobby was perfect place for this circus performance!
Miss Helsinki 2013 Final was arranged on 31.1.2013 in Apollo Live Club. Kelly Kalonji is new Miss Helsinki, Leina Ogihara is 1st runner-up, and Iina Immonen 2nd runner-up. Congratulations to them!
I have added a new gallery from the New Year 2013 celebrations at Helsinki City Senate Square. The event was hosted by Sanna Stellan ja Sami Hedberg. Bolly Beat Dancers, Danny’s Bollywood Dance Crew (DBDC), Johanna Försti, Osmo Ikonen and Michael Monroe performed at New Year’s party. After the midnight there was also fireworks.
I love me 2012 event with Beauty, Fashion, Gold Silver Watch and Health sections was arranged in at the Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre on 19.-21.10.2012. I photographed the fashions shows and here is link to I love me 2012 – Wedding and Evening Dress Fashion Show gallery. The brands of the show were: BonBon Lingerie, Change, Josefiina, Jukka Rintala, Kalevala Koru, Kisu Korsi, Lapponia, Lavem by Muotitalo Tyynelä, Lorukoru, Lumoava, Niinatar, Ritva-Liisa Pohjalainen, Seremonia, Suvi Jaskari and Tillander.
The Russian ballet stars visited Lahti during this weekend. They had a spectacular gala concert on Friday and Saturday (31.8. and 1.9.2012) in the Sibelius Concert Hall The artistic director was Alexey Fadeechev. The dancers were from the famous Russian theatres: the Bolshoi (Moscow), the Marinsky and Mikhailovsky (St Petersburg).
Häme Medieval Fair in Hämeenlinna is the second biggest medieval festival in Finland and it was arranged now for the fourteenth time. This was my second visit to the fair (first visit was in 2004). The fair offers lots of good photo opportunities, as there quite a lot a lot of activities from the Middle Ages: music performances, combat acts, horse tournament (by Rohan Stables), craftsmen and merchants.
New gallery: Sports if Play Show at The Opening Ceremony of the European Athletics Championships 2012
The Opening Ceremony of the European Athletics Championships 2012 was arranged at the Senate Square on 26.6.2012. The ceremony ended with a show entitled “Sports if Play“. The director of the show was Kari Heiskanen and the choreographer was Reija Wäre. Leading roles were played by Maria Ylipää and Janne Marja-aho.
22. Helsinki Samba Carnaval was arranged last weekend 15.-16.6.2012. This was the 10th year when I was photographing the Helsinki Samba Carnaval First years were just for fun, but last four years I have been taking photos for the The Association of Finnish Samba Schools (SSKL). As official photographer I had the benefit that I could move freely within the parade area. Here are two fast galleries from the carnival: Parade and Baile do Carnaval. I will update these galleries in July.
This parade was also National Championships of Finnish samba schools. Império do Papagaio won the competition. Congratulations!