- New gallery: Circus Lumica in Kamppi Shopping Center
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Helsinki 2012-2013
- New gallery: Miss Helsinki 2013 Final
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Lapland and Kuusamo 2013
- New gallery: New Year 2013 Celebrations at Senate Square
- New gallery: I love me 2012 – Wedding and Evening Dress Fashion Show
- My exhibitions in Helsinki
- New gallery: Russian Ballet Stars in Lahti 2012
- Art of landscape photography
- Art prints
- Photography course
- Photography equipment
- Street photography
Category Archives: Fair
Häme Medieval Fair in Hämeenlinna is the second biggest medieval festival in Finland and it was arranged now for the fourteenth time. This was my second visit to the fair (first visit was in 2004). The fair offers lots of good photo opportunities, as there quite a lot a lot of activities from the Middle Ages: music performances, combat acts, horse tournament (by Rohan Stables), craftsmen and merchants.
The Regional Organisation of Enterprises in Helsinki (Helsingin Yrittäjät) arranged on 8.5. Yritystä Stadiin! 2012 fair. This fair promoted entrepreneurship and offered a lot of information and lectures to people that are interested about entrepreneurship. I photographed this event for Helsingin Yrittäjät, so you can find a big gallery at their website.