- New gallery: Circus Lumica in Kamppi Shopping Center
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Helsinki 2012-2013
- New gallery: Miss Helsinki 2013 Final
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Lapland and Kuusamo 2013
- New gallery: New Year 2013 Celebrations at Senate Square
- New gallery: I love me 2012 – Wedding and Evening Dress Fashion Show
- My exhibitions in Helsinki
- New gallery: Russian Ballet Stars in Lahti 2012
- Art of landscape photography
- Art prints
- Photography course
- Photography equipment
- Street photography
Category Archives: People
Kamppi shopping center arranged “spring opening event” on 12.4.2013. In addition to fashion shows and various musicians, also Circus Lumica had circus performance there. The five stories high lobby was perfect place for this circus performance!
Miss Helsinki 2013 Final was arranged on 31.1.2013 in Apollo Live Club. Kelly Kalonji is new Miss Helsinki, Leina Ogihara is 1st runner-up, and Iina Immonen 2nd runner-up. Congratulations to them!
I have added a new gallery from the New Year 2013 celebrations at Helsinki City Senate Square. The event was hosted by Sanna Stellan ja Sami Hedberg. Bolly Beat Dancers, Danny’s Bollywood Dance Crew (DBDC), Johanna Försti, Osmo Ikonen and Michael Monroe performed at New Year’s party. After the midnight there was also fireworks.
Häme Medieval Fair in Hämeenlinna is the second biggest medieval festival in Finland and it was arranged now for the fourteenth time. This was my second visit to the fair (first visit was in 2004). The fair offers lots of good photo opportunities, as there quite a lot a lot of activities from the Middle Ages: music performances, combat acts, horse tournament (by Rohan Stables), craftsmen and merchants.
22. Helsinki Samba Carnaval was arranged last weekend 15.-16.6.2012. This was the 10th year when I was photographing the Helsinki Samba Carnaval First years were just for fun, but last four years I have been taking photos for the The Association of Finnish Samba Schools (SSKL). As official photographer I had the benefit that I could move freely within the parade area. Here are two fast galleries from the carnival: Parade and Baile do Carnaval. I will update these galleries in July.
This parade was also National Championships of Finnish samba schools. Império do Papagaio won the competition. Congratulations!
The European Design Awards (ED-Awards) are annual awards presented to European designers for outstanding work in the communication design field. ED-Awards is organized by European design magazines.
The Regional Organisation of Enterprises in Helsinki (Helsingin Yrittäjät) arranged on 8.5. Yritystä Stadiin! 2012 fair. This fair promoted entrepreneurship and offered a lot of information and lectures to people that are interested about entrepreneurship. I photographed this event for Helsingin Yrittäjät, so you can find a big gallery at their website.
I visited first time the New Year celebrations at Helsinki City Senate Square with camera and tripod. The Senate Square was lit up by the light and video show jointly produced by Mural Media and Agent Pekka. There was also a video presentation called Ylistys Helsingille (Praise to Helsinki), which used a 3D architectural mapping technique, emblazoning Helsinki Cathedral with light.
21. Helsinki Samba Carnaval was arranged on 10.-11.6.2011. Here are my galleries from the parade: In Gallery I are Sambic, Império do Papagaio, Samba Maracanã and Samba Tropical. In Gallery II are União da Roseira and Samba el Gambo.