- First photos from 23. Helsinki Samba Carnaval
- New gallery: Finnish National Ballet on Summer Tour 2013
- New gallery: Arricone Big Band feat Reija Lang
- New gallery: Marimekko Fashion Show 2013
- Landcape photography course and workshops next summer in Saaremaa, Estonia
- New gallery: Império do Papagaio at Kallio Kukkii 2013 Festival
- New gallery: Circus Lumica in Kamppi Shopping Center
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Helsinki 2012-2013
- Art of landscape photography
- Art prints
- Photography course
- Photography equipment
- Street photography
Category Archives: Street photography
These two galleries contain varied photos from the summer Helsinki. The first photos are from the May Day celebrations, and the last photos are from Herring Market (Silakkamarkkinat) in October. There are also photos from historical parade, Suomenlinna, Esplanadi park, Seurasaari Midsummer party, and The Night of the Arts event.
This Life in Helsinki – Winter Gallery has 48 varied photos from the wintry Helsinki. The majority of photos include people (unlike my landscape photos…), it is snowing heavily, or couple of traditional landscapes have been taken from Suomenlinna ferry.
Yesterday I photographed the fire art show that was part of Kallio Kipinöi festival. Fire art is always rather difficult to photograph (I have photographed it twice earlier: 2005 and 2007), you must use the tripod, but you must still follow the performers. And take a lot of photos, so some of them will succeed…
Click to see additional 11 photos.