- Landcape photography course and workshops next summer in Saaremaa, Estonia
- New gallery: Império do Papagaio at Kallio Kukkii 2013 Festival
- New gallery: Circus Lumica in Kamppi Shopping Center
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Helsinki 2012-2013
- New gallery: Miss Helsinki 2013 Final
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Lapland and Kuusamo 2013
- New gallery: New Year 2013 Celebrations at Senate Square
- New gallery: I love me 2012 – Wedding and Evening Dress Fashion Show
- Art of landscape photography
- Art prints
- Photography course
- Photography equipment
- Street photography
Tag Archives: Event
Kamppi shopping center arranged “spring opening event” on 12.4.2013. In addition to fashion shows and various musicians, also Circus Lumica had circus performance there. The five stories high lobby was perfect place for this circus performance!
Miss Helsinki 2013 Final was arranged on 31.1.2013 in Apollo Live Club. Kelly Kalonji is new Miss Helsinki, Leina Ogihara is 1st runner-up, and Iina Immonen 2nd runner-up. Congratulations to them!
I have added a new gallery from the New Year 2013 celebrations at Helsinki City Senate Square. The event was hosted by Sanna Stellan ja Sami Hedberg. Bolly Beat Dancers, Danny’s Bollywood Dance Crew (DBDC), Johanna Försti, Osmo Ikonen and Michael Monroe performed at New Year’s party. After the midnight there was also fireworks.
I love me 2012 event with Beauty, Fashion, Gold Silver Watch and Health sections was arranged in at the Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre on 19.-21.10.2012. I photographed the fashions shows and here is link to I love me 2012 – Wedding and Evening Dress Fashion Show gallery. The brands of the show were: BonBon Lingerie, Change, Josefiina, Jukka Rintala, Kalevala Koru, Kisu Korsi, Lapponia, Lavem by Muotitalo Tyynelä, Lorukoru, Lumoava, Niinatar, Ritva-Liisa Pohjalainen, Seremonia, Suvi Jaskari and Tillander.
22. Helsinki Samba Carnaval was arranged last weekend 15.-16.6.2012. This was the 10th year when I was photographing the Helsinki Samba Carnaval First years were just for fun, but last four years I have been taking photos for the The Association of Finnish Samba Schools (SSKL). As official photographer I had the benefit that I could move freely within the parade area. Here are two fast galleries from the carnival: Parade and Baile do Carnaval. I will update these galleries in July.
This parade was also National Championships of Finnish samba schools. Império do Papagaio won the competition. Congratulations!
The European Design Awards (ED-Awards) are annual awards presented to European designers for outstanding work in the communication design field. ED-Awards is organized by European design magazines.
Finnish National Ballet had a public performance on Senate Square in Helsinki last Friday. This performance was the start of their summer tour around Finland. The programme was a mix of classical ballet and contemporary dance.
Update 19.6.: The Finnish National Ballet on Senate Square gallery has been updated: more photos added and the names of productions are listed below each photo.
Marimekko arranged their annual summer fashion show in the Esplanade Park yesterday. This year all the models of the show were dancers from the National Ballet. And typically they did not walk on the catwalk, they danced or run I have now added a small gallery from that fashion show.
Update 10.6.: I updated the gallery and added 25 new photos.
The Regional Organisation of Enterprises in Helsinki (Helsingin Yrittäjät) arranged on 8.5. Yritystä Stadiin! 2012 fair. This fair promoted entrepreneurship and offered a lot of information and lectures to people that are interested about entrepreneurship. I photographed this event for Helsingin Yrittäjät, so you can find a big gallery at their website.