- First photos from 23. Helsinki Samba Carnaval
- New gallery: Finnish National Ballet on Summer Tour 2013
- New gallery: Arricone Big Band feat Reija Lang
- New gallery: Marimekko Fashion Show 2013
- Landcape photography course and workshops next summer in Saaremaa, Estonia
- New gallery: Império do Papagaio at Kallio Kukkii 2013 Festival
- New gallery: Circus Lumica in Kamppi Shopping Center
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Helsinki 2012-2013
- Art of landscape photography
- Art prints
- Photography course
- Photography equipment
- Street photography
Tag Archives: Ruka Peak
I have made four photography trips to Kuusamo since 2003. Based on the experiences in these trips, I decided to collect here some info about my favourite photography locations in Kuusamo.
- About 1.5 km walk from the parking lot (Google map link) is required to reach the top of Iivaara.
- Iivaara (info in Finnish) is very good location for sunset photography during summer and autumn, as you can see sun setting over several small lakes.
- I have not visited Iivaara during winter, and I assume that the road to the parking lot is not maintained during winter time.