- New gallery: Circus Lumica in Kamppi Shopping Center
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Helsinki 2012-2013
- New gallery: Miss Helsinki 2013 Final
- New gallery: Winter Landscapes from Lapland and Kuusamo 2013
- New gallery: New Year 2013 Celebrations at Senate Square
- New gallery: I love me 2012 – Wedding and Evening Dress Fashion Show
- My exhibitions in Helsinki
- New gallery: Russian Ballet Stars in Lahti 2012
- Art of landscape photography
- Art prints
- Photography course
- Photography equipment
- Street photography
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Last Sunday Pieni Suomalainen Balettiseurue arranged performance called “2 x 2 – Tanssia toukokuun taivaalle” in The Senate Square in Helsinki. This performance consisted of six short acts, together they lasted about half an hour.
Kallio Kukkii Festival was arranged 13.5.-22.5. The festival offers tens of different cultural events organized by various local associations, communities and enterprises. Part of this festival was also the parade that was arranged last Sunday, and the main focus of the parade was The Samba School Império do Papagaio.
This parade was also practice for the XXI Helsinki Samba Carnaval that will be arranged on 10.-11.6. Visiting it is highly recommended! I have photographing the parade since 2003, and will be again this year. I have three galleries (1, 2 and 3) from last year.
Publishing this gallery got delayed almost one year, but better later than never So here are photos from the Marimekko summer fashion show 2010.
Marimekko will arrange 2011 summer fashion show (Marimekon juhlavuoden kesänäytös) in Esplanadi park tomorrow. I will published photos from that show (hopefully…) next week.
Kameraseura is arranging photography exhibition about Helsinki called Kamera Stadissa. I got one landscape photo, the above cityscape, accepted to this exhibition.
Visiting this exhibition is highly recommended! You can see quite diverse photos of Helsinki and urban life. Exhibition is open Tuesday – Friday at 12–16 in Kamera gallery (Lastenkodinkuja 1) until 27.5. Exhibition has also Facebook page.